Roe Simmons was born in Galveston, Texas, and raised in Edmond, Oklahoma. He graduated from Woodberry Forest School, in Woodberry Forest, Virginia, and attended college at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, where he studied, Economics, History, and English.
Upon graduation from SMU, Roe attended Oklahoma City University School of Law, graduating in 2002. Roe was on the Oklahoma City University School of Law Review and served on the Editorial Board during his third year of law school.
Roe was admitted to the Oklahoma Bar in September 2002. He has practiced law in Oklahoma City and Edmond since that time.
Roe’s practice focuses on civil litigation including family law, commercial litigation, construction litigation, and personal injury. He also handles probate matters, guardianships, and general corporate/business matters.
Roe is a married father of three active children. When not in the office, or courtroom, he enjoys spending time with his family, and watching their various activities. He also is an avid golfer and sports fan.
- Oklahoma City University, J.D., 2002
- Southern Methodist University, 1999
- All Oklahoma State Courts
- Western District of Oklahoma
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- President of The Board for Anna’s House Foundation
- Member Oklahoma County Bar Association Community Service Committee
- Oklahoma Lawyers For Children Volunteer
- Past member of the Board of Directors for the Oklahoma County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Past Co- Chair Oklahoma Bar Association Member Services Committee
- Leadership Edmond Class 32, 2016-2017
- Litigation, Family Law, Business Law
Roe Simmons was named an Oklahoma Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters service, in 2014.