Real Estate Investors
Business Lawyers in Oklahoma City – (855) 973-8877
There is much to gain from a venture into real estate investment but only if you are fully prepared for potential industry hazards and gain a comprehensive understanding of applicable regulations. Attempting to become a real estate investor or forming a real estate investment company without this knowledge may be a professional folly. Improve your chances of enjoying beneficial entrepreneurship as a real estate investor by teaming up with Simmons & Associates, PLLC and our team of Oklahoma City business law attorneys.
People choose to work with our law firm because:
- We are business-minded and client-focused.
- We have decades of total legal experience.
- We have a Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ member on our team.
Learning about real estate investments and pertinent legal concerns can be as easy as picking up the phone and dialing (855) 973-8877. We would be pleased to be able to schedule a business consultation at your first convenience.
Five Key Considerations for Real Estate Investors
Whether you are thinking of becoming an individual real estate investor or if you want to reach higher and create a new real estate investment group, Simmons & Associates, PLLC is here to guide you through it from start to finish. We have a firm grasp on the important details of investment properties, investment work, and real estate laws that each investor or investment group should know. When you work with our Oklahoma City real estate investment attorneys, we will want to start by covering some of the keystones of the industry.
Five important considerations regarding real estate investments are:
- Entity formation: If you intend to make a real estate investment company, how you actually form that business entity is crucial. We can discuss if your efforts will be best placed in a corporation, limited liability company, and so on. We are also well-versed in employment law and can help you overcome any obstacles in this regard.
- Landlord/tenant issues and fair housing: Few things can disrupt a successful real estate investment faster than concerns arising from fair housing law violations and disputes between landlords and tenants. The property will quickly become unappealing to potential buyers if the matters are not solved. Our team can put their heads together to find an amicable solution as soon as possible.
- Tenant disputes: Conflicts between tenants can also harm the total value of a piece of real estate property when not handled correctly. Use our experience with real estate law and business litigation to seek an agreeable remedy that protects your investment.
- Asset protection and land trusts: Separating your own personal assets and finances from your real estate investment business or efforts is critical if you want to have peace of mind. We can explore asset protection options, including land trusts that removes liability from trustees directed by a beneficiary.
- Raising capital: Private lending and private equity can be used to help you raise capital for the benefit of your real estate investment group. Your capital can serve as the lifeblood of your company, allowing you to purchase, improve, and then sell new pieces of property according to your schedule.
Entrepreneurs & Businesses Alike Trust Simmons & Associates, PLLC
Real estate investors know that there is much to gain from placing money into the industry and finding often-creative ways to turn property around into a profit. Making that happen, however, cannot be achieved by luck. You will need skill, guidance, and a professional mindset. All three important aspects of the successful real estate investor can be obtained by retaining the services of our Oklahoma City business lawyers.
Contact us today to learn more about real estate investment during an initial consultation.
Advanced Technology to Improve Client Experience
Wherever possible, we incorporate technology to help improve workflows and communication. This helps us maintain efficiency and our stellar quality.
Clients Come First, Customer Service Oriented Approach
Every client is a person with a unique story and situation. We tailor our strategies to align with your goals while also safeguarding your best interests.
We Take a Team Approach to Every Case
We're in this together. We want to hear your thoughts prior to taking a course of action. You also have the full support of our team.
Over 65 Years of Combined Experience on Your Side
Our team has the versatile, in-depth experience to help see your case through from start to finish. We're here to guide you through every step.