Attorneys Serving Norman, OK
Guiding Our Norman Clients Through Family Law, Divorce, and Business Law Cases
The Norman lawyers at Simmons & Associates are dedicated to guiding real people through real legal concerns. We know how important your family, your business, and your legacy are to you, and we do everything in our power to help you protect them.
Our full-service civil litigation law firm wants to help you overcome personal, financial, and legal challenges in business law, family, law, and divorce. From helping you resolve business disputes to finding positive solutions that work for your entire family, we won’t stop serving you until you have peace of mind.
With our Norman firm by your side, you will not have to walk through the stresses of the legal process alone. We will be right next to you through every step of your divorce proceedings, contract disputes, and other civil claims, and we will never stop protecting your rights and best interests. Our entire team will be working on your case, and with our pertinent and personalized legal advice, you will have the confidence you need to handle your legal challenges.
Put over 65 years of combined experience on your side – call us at (855) 973-8877 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today.
Cases We Handle
Simmons & Associates handles cases in business law, civil litigation, and estate planning, as well as cases in family law, including:
- Child support – we can help ensure that both parents help their children succeed.
- Custody and visitation – you have the right to spend time with your child, and we can help you protect it.
- Divorce – ending a marriage is never easy, but we can help you through it.
- High net worth divorce – dividing your assets is harder when you and/or your spouse have a high net worth. Let us guide you through the process.
- High conflict divorce – if your spouse becomes emotionally or physically abusive during your divorce or uses other unsavory tactics, our firm can help protect you.
- Modifications – circumstances change, and court orders can, too. We can help.
- Property and debt division – dividing property can be difficult, but we help find equitable solutions for all parties.
- Spousal support and alimony – we can help you find out whether you qualify for alimony, and if you do, we can help you get it.
Whether you need someone to help you start a business or negotiate a contract, want assistance with your estate plan, or need representation in a personal injury lawsuit, our experienced Norman attorneys are here for you.
How Does the Legal Process Work?
The legal process usually begins when you want to build something that complies with the law, dissolve a marriage, when someone breaks a law or otherwise harms you, or even when you get served with a lawsuit. Once you know you have a legal concern, the smart thing to do is talk to an attorney.
When choosing a lawyer in Norman, we know you have many options. That’s why we encourage you to schedule a consultation and start getting to know Simmons & Associates. With us, the first step is the consultation. We will get to know your unique story and situation, so we can tailor our strategies to align with your goals.
From there, we might issue a demand letter, negotiate with the other party, and find ways to help you both inside and outside of court.
Take the first step today – call us at (855) 973-8877 or send us a message online, and our experienced Norman attorneys will get back to you as soon as possible.
Advanced Technology to Improve Client Experience
Wherever possible, we incorporate technology to help improve workflows and communication. This helps us maintain efficiency and our stellar quality.
Clients Come First, Customer Service Oriented Approach
Every client is a person with a unique story and situation. We tailor our strategies to align with your goals while also safeguarding your best interests.
We Take a Team Approach to Every Case
We're in this together. We want to hear your thoughts prior to taking a course of action. You also have the full support of our team.
Over 65 Years of Combined Experience on Your Side
Our team has the versatile, in-depth experience to help see your case through from start to finish. We're here to guide you through every step.